SoCal Pumkin Seeds Recipe
- 1.5 cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- squeezed lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp SoCal Original Red
Mix all ingredients together and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake them on in a 350° oven for 7 minutes. Toss around on the tray then bake for another 7-10 minutes depending on how crispy you want them.
Prepare them the same way as the mild version using the following ingredients.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 ounce avocado oil
- 1 or 2 tbsp SoCal Hot Red